in Campinas Brazil sales price shop near me near me shop factory supplier Ckgled High Refresh Indoor Rental Full Color P2.5 Advertising LED Display Screen Video manufacturer best Cost Custom Cheap wholesaler

  in Campinas Brazil  sales   price   shop   near me   near me shop   factory   supplier Ckgled High Refresh Indoor Rental Full Color P2.5 Advertising LED Display Screen Video manufacturer   best   Cost   Custom   Cheap   wholesaler

Our primary merchandise are Needle Roller bearings, Cylindrical Roller Bearings, Rod conclude Bearings, Spherical plain bearings, Track roller Bearings for Guideway, Roller Bearings, Merge Bearings for forklifts, Drinking water Pump Bearings, SNR Car Bearings and all sorts of Spherical Bearings. Our firm pays specific attention to customers’ requirements, listening to the particular requirements of every customer and guaranteeing complete gratification. Keeping in mind that good services is the essential to cooperating with clientele, we attempt to meet high high quality expectations, provide aggressive prices and make sure prompt delivery. CA Collection Product Characteristics:

. Silent style(fanless), outstanding heat dissipation.

. Quickly locking system for EPT regularity and seamless assembly.

. No mosaic phenomenon ,EPT deal ratio.

. EPT-precision die-casting design and style,ligEPTT weigEPTT and easy assembly/dismantle.

. Nationstar leds, EPT refresh fee, high grey scale for Television set EPTT / Television STATIONS.

Merchandise EPTHNICAL Specifications:

NO. Parameter Technical specs
one Model CA2
2 Pixel Pitch(mm) 2.5
three LED encapsulation EPTD2571
four Monitor Resolution(dots/sqm) 160000
5 Scan Approach 1/32
6 Module dimensions(mm) 160×160
7 EPTT dimension(L*W*H) 480x480x80mm
eight Upkeep Entrance / Rear support
8 EPTT(Kg) 6.8KG
9 Viewing angle H:160 deg V:a hundred and sixty deg
10 Grey Scale 16bit
eleven Refresh fee(HZ) ge3840
12 EPTTness(nits) ge1200
thirteen Doing work Voltage(V) AC 100~240V
fourteen AVE. EPTT consumption (W/sqm) 240
fifteen MAX. EPTT usage(W/sqm) 560
16 IP quality IP31
17 controller Nova
18 Operating humidity ten~90%RH
twenty Operating temperature -twenty ordmC~forty ordmC
21 Storage temperature -forty ordmC~70 ordmC

WORKSHOP:

Process:

Item Photos:

Pacage:

Certificates:

Our support

1. Your inquiry connected to our goods or cost will be replied in 24hrs

2. OEM ampODM, any your EPT concepts we can help you to layout and set into solution

three. Distributor-ship are supplied for your EPT style and some our existing designs

four. Safety of your product sales region, suggestions of layout and all your private info

five. Top top quality Affordable value Accountable After Provider

6. CKGLED can provide you LED stage screen, LED outdoor online video wall, marriage ceremony LED screen, phase LED electronic EPT and led huge EPT entire color screen.

EPT Conditions

1. Deal: Anti-shaking picket bundle, Air fligEPTT scenario or EPTT package deal

2. Payment: 30% EPT payment by T/T, remaining 70% balance following creation concluded and ahead of shipment

three. EPT freigEPTT are quoted unEPTTyour requests

4. EPT port: HangEPT, EPTT

five. Guarantee time: two many years

6. Supply time: 3-fifteen working days

  in Campinas Brazil  sales   price   shop   near me   near me shop   factory   supplier Ckgled High Refresh Indoor Rental Full Color P2.5 Advertising LED Display Screen Video manufacturer   best   Cost   Custom   Cheap   wholesaler

  in Campinas Brazil  sales   price   shop   near me   near me shop   factory   supplier Ckgled High Refresh Indoor Rental Full Color P2.5 Advertising LED Display Screen Video manufacturer   best   Cost   Custom   Cheap   wholesaler